Finding time to deal with life’s ups and downs, staying on track and keeping your eye on the prize, even as circumstances shift can be a big challenge. Empowered Compassion™ can help you bounce back, no matter what kinds of changes confront you. How?
Well, Empowered Compassion™ gains power from its underlying paradox. It embraces – even celebrates – opposites.
Empowered Compassion™ embodies yin and yang, inhalation and exhalation, acceptance and striving …
Empowerment, of course, is the masculine, or yang, component. When you empower yourself, your core strengths support you, keeping you upright yet flexible. Empowerment works like toned core muscles, keeping you steady no matter what comes your way.
- You embrace challenges, knowing that solving problems supports your evolution.
- You are defined and focused as you tend your boundaries. These boundaries protect the hours of your day as a force field of intentionality.
- You are realistic and alert to life’s constant changes.
- You take pleasure in creating goals, large or small.
Compassion is the feminine, receptive yin. And it’s important to note that it enhances your strength just as much as the yang – but in very different ways. Here are some examples:
- Your empathy towards yourself and others helps you to create and maintain a balanced perspective.
- Compassion provides a natural antidote to perfectionism. Self-acceptance overpowers a swarm of perfectionist pests like fearful people-pleasing, procrastination, and over-polishing work. Think of how that can free up both your energy and your time!
- Because compassion sees and accepts everything without judging or punishing, it becomes easier for you to befriend and learn from mistakes. So you approach challenges with curiosity rather than fear.
Empowered Compassion™ is a central component of Heart Based Time Management™. Stay tuned, because I’ll be sharing more about this key value in the months to come. Empowered Compassion™ provides each of us with a method for bringing our integrated strengths into every moment.
Are you interested in exploring your resilience further and learning more about the Heart-Based Time Management™ Path? Here’s one way that you can transform and deepen your relationship to time in the Heart-Based Way … I invite you to explore Secrets of Heart-Based Time Management™ – my chapter in the book I co-authored – Stepping Stones to Success! In it I share my proven system for exploring and harnessing the power of your mind, your body and your spirit to help you deepen your experience of time and of your life.
As you work with the ideas I offer, you’ll explore your patterns, clarify your values, identify and prioritize your goals … and create your path for achieving them. You can give yourself the gift of this wonderful resource today, and get started on your journey toward success, Stepping Stone by Stepping Stone …just click this link to get the details!
- Find Time to Recover: 3 Keys for Healing and Resilience (thetimefinder.com)
- Finding Time to Stop Living Someone Else’s Life (thetimefinder.com)
- Find Time to Be Yourself, Respect Yourself, and Do What You Can: 3 Timely Tips-Part 1 (thetimefinder.com)
- Find Time to Listen and Learn What You Need (thetimefinder.com)