Gratitude. Yesterday we explored the ways that opening your heart to gratitude expands and deepens your experience of time.
So today we’re going to take it a step further and look at how expressing gratitude enhances and enriches you!
Give Your Gratitude Away
No matter how much you appreciate someone in your life, that person may not have any idea about how you feel. That’s why it’s so important to tell them what’s in your heart.
Try it today, and watch what happens. See the smile? It feels good, doesn’t it? This warm energy helps your heart, mind, and body thrive – and it’s true for both you and the receiver of your gratitude.
Maybe you’re grateful for something you possess – some product or object, rather than a person. Did you ever consider sending a message of gratitude to the company that makes the products you love? They probably get word then there’s a complaint, but I bet they seldom hear about anyone’s gratitude for what they do. Give them some of your gratitude and you’ll spread joy all around!
Ways to Show Your Gratitude
Showing gratitude is something you can do any time. Here are some ways you might consider:
- Tell your friends and loved ones that you appreciate them. (It’s always good to be specific, too – what special quality about your friend do you celebrate and feel grateful to have in your life?)
- Smile at a stranger – a bit of warmth often goes a long way!
- Write and say thank you to a company whose product or service you really love.
- Spend some time out in nature and feel your appreciation for the beauty around you.
- “Pay it forward” by volunteering your services or helping someone who needs a hand.
Being kind to yourself can also be a powerful expression of gratitude. Relaxing and taking time to unwind from the stress of everyday life is very important, and you’ll be happier and healthier because of it.
Gratitude Means Focusing on What Matters Most
There will be obstacles and stumbling blocks in life, but there is warm beauty all around you as well. Connect with what really matters by being grateful for what you have.
When you tap into that joy it’s easy to keep a positive attitude and let go of unnecessary baggage. It’s a great feeling, and one that you can give yourself, today, right now. What a wonderful thing to be grateful for!
So, would you like to learn more about how you can expand and deepen your time and efforts … in whatever areas you choose? Here’s a great way to explore avenues to increasing your time skills and heart-based power – whether it’s in your business, or your personal life. I am so pleased to be able to offer my expertise and support as The Official SelfGrowth.com Guide to “Time Management”.
You can visit by clicking the link, and when you do you’ll find lots of time management articles by experts in the field, along with a vibrant and welcoming on-line community. Stop by my Expert Page and leave a comment or question … or just say hello. There are lots of ways to connect … let’s get started!
- Gratitude: Feel How It Deepens and Expands Your Time! (thetimefinder.com)
- Productivity Tip: Accountability Buddies Really Work! (thetimefinder.com)
- Time Boundaries and Time Balance: Just Ask Paula! (thetimefinder.com)