Finding time to relax can be a real challenge during the holidays. But, if you don’t relax, there’s a good possibility that stress will drain your moments of their joy and meaning.
So, today I’d like to share some affirmations to help you let down and relax, no matter what. Using these affirmations, you’ll find time for yourself … and be able to let go of the inevitable stresses and strains that come with this busy time of year.
So, read, relax … and enjoy!
First, I suggest that you take a quick inventory of your self-care baseline. Ask yourself:
- Is relaxation time in my time management plan at all?
- What specific activities do I find relaxing? Brainstorm a list.
- Now, how will I carve out 20 minutes a day for relaxing? And how will I spend that time?
Affirmations to help you relax …
Here are some affirmations for you to use. They will encourage you to relax … and help you take in the fundamental importance of this self-care skill. (Feel free to adapt these to your own use – affirmations work best when they are personal to YOU!)
- I create an atmosphere of calm and relaxation in my life.
- Instead of waiting for a time to relax, I create this time for myself.
- I make time for special activities that I find relaxing.
- When I set aside time to do the things that recharge my spirit, I become a more centered person.
- I am important, and I allow myself to rearrange my schedule to make me a high priority. I make time for myself.
- I actively seek out relaxation in my life.
- My time and my schedule are important, however, my serenity and relaxation is equally important to me.
- I purposefully make time to step away from my busy life and simply breathe in calmness.
- Today I choose to create the time I need to seek relaxation. I will schedule this time for myself.
I hope that you find these affirmations helpful and use them to relax, as you need to, during this holiday season.
And if you are drawn to explore Heart-Based Time Management™ more deeply, there’s a great way to do that right now!
I invite you to access Secrets of Heart-Based Time Management™ – my chapter in the book I co-authored – Stepping Stones to Success! In it you’ll learn about my proven system for harnessing the power of your mind, your body and your spirit to help you deepen your experience of time and of your life.
You can give yourself the gift of this wonderful resource today, and get started on your journey toward success, Stepping Stone by Stepping Stone …just click this link to get the details!
- Time Balance: The Key to Sustaining Yourself and Your Productivity! (thetimefinder.com)
- Procrastination Puzzler-Ask Paula for Some Timely Tips (thetimefinder.com)
- Productivity Tip: Accountability Buddies Really Work! (thetimefinder.com)