This ultimately enhances your productivity, and that’s never a bad thing.
Time Success: Where do you find it?
Finding what works is like discovering a valuable gem. Yet, in our busy everyday lives, we often rush from task to task, not even noticing our successes. So, finding those nuggets of time success means taking a moment here and there to reflect.
Then, as you zero in on what attracts you, what keeps you engaged and what provides that pleasurable tingle of reward, you’re well on your way to building a new path to power and fulfillment.
Time Success: Your path is uniquely yours!
I can give you clues about where to find time success, but I can’t say how YOU will get there. Because your story is unique, become an expert on where your powerful strengths lie and on overcoming the ingrained habits that hold you back.
And here’s a BIG key to your time success: Once you’ve identified the strengths that have supported your progress so far, warmly validate them.
7 Questions for Your Time Success
I’m going to share with you the 7 practical questions that I ask myself as I reflect on my time successes. They help me make sure I see and validate every learning experience I engaged in.
Writing out your answers helps you retain more and also gives you the gift of being able to refer back to them later for inspiration and guidance. So, thinking back over last year, ask yourself:
1. How did you plan for each success?
2. How did you inspire yourself to make your best time choices?
3. How did you pace your work?
4. How did you maintain focus on your work?
5. What rhythms worked best for you, hour-by- hour, day-by-day, and week-by-week?
6. What patterns do you notice, and what daily routines supported your most effective work rhythms?
7. What did you defer until later, to stay on course?
I encourage you to use these questions to re-experience your successes and affirm your ability to put what you’ve learned to good use.
And if you’d like to learn more about how you can expand and deepen your time and efforts … in whatever areas you choose, read on! Here’s a great way to explore avenues to increasing your time skills and heart-based power – whether it’s in your business, or your personal life. I am so pleased to be able to offer my expertise and support as The Official SelfGrowth.com Guide to “Time Management”.
You can visit by clicking the link, and when you do you’ll find lots of time management articles by experts in the field, along with a vibrant and welcoming on-line community. Stop by my Expert Page and leave a comment or question … or just say hello. There are lots of ways to connect … let’s get started!
- Time Management Tips, Tools and Resources: Use These to Find Time (thetimefinder.com)
- Resolutions or Plans: How Do You Frame Your Goals for 2013? (thetimefinder.com)
- Exercise for Health in 2013: Keep Yourself Going with Affirmations! (thetimefinder.com)